February 26, 2008

October 28, 2007

We had 4 to church and that was really exciting. Things are going great. We are working with a lot of awesome people right now. We has to drop some of our investigators and I was way sad. But hey... it's okay I guess. We will be totally blessed for doing it.
It's still so hot here. Like 80's. Having no snow during halloween is so weird. I don't really like it! haha It is very nice though, I can't imagine being on a bike in the snow! haha, that would be so bad...
The work is going great! I love my roommates and my comp is a really hard worker! So we are getting a lot done.
I hope we get a baptism. There has not been one here in over 2 years. That would be so exciting! I have a feeling I will most likely be transferred after this transfer to a new area, that is kinda scary, but will be so rewarding and exciting!

Love your favorite,
Elder Squashy

No comments: